Easy Touch heater switch

Dp1363

Jul 7, 2020
Sewell, New Jersey, USA
I have a Pentair Easy Touch control panel and would like it to control my Ray Pak pool heater via a single switch. Currently I have to go through the heat menus to turn it on. It's there a way to assign it to an unused Aux button so I can turn it on from the main panel without going through the menus every time? I haven't figured out a way to set this up.

Dp,

I just push an icon... :mrgreen:

Besides the EasyTouch, what remotes or control panels do you have???

The EasyTouch controls the heater via a firemans relay in the ET.. It seems to me the you could run the firemans relay in series with an Aux relay.. and then set the ET for full hot all the time. Pushing the Aux button would then turn the heater on and off..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Dp,

I just push an icon... :mrgreen:

Besides the EasyTouch, what remotes or control panels do you have???

The EasyTouch controls the heater via a firemans relay in the ET.. It seems to me the you could run the firemans relay in series with an Aux relay.. and then set the ET for full hot all the time. Pushing the Aux button would then turn the heater on and off..

Thanks,

Jim R.
The Easy Touch is the only control panel I have. I dont have screen logic. I will look into your suggestion.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.