DPD Powder Refill

Mickey Moose

Jul 28, 2015
Dallas, TX
I have a TF-100 test kit in which I need a refill of R-0870. I found:

* TFTestkits.net
...and...
* Amazon.com : Taylor Technologies R-0870-I DPD Powder for Swimming Pool, 10gm : Swimming Pool Liquid Test Kits : Patio, Lawn Garden

What caught my attention is that the product listing at Amazon is labeled "R-0870-I" whereas the listing at TFTestKits has no 'I' at the end. Are these different products?? Also, the product images are different but they both indicate "10g"... do they have the same amount of product but the containers themselves are different? Or maybe the product picture at Amazon is wrong?? I just want the same as what came in my TF-100 and I need it fast... I have one test, maybe two, left! If the Amazon is the same I have Prime and the product is available with Prime. Does Leslie's sell it? Thanks.

Normally Leslies doe not sell Taylor reagents.

Check your Prime - most of the chemicals do not ship that way and thus take longer than using TFTestkits.

Not sure about the difference in numbers. I trust TFTestkits. Not so Amazon.

Take care.

I ended up purchasing the Amazon product I linked in my original post... just a bigger container with more product (like pictured) and includes a spoon. Trivial but I noticed this new container also has a lot number and expiration, neither of which my original container had. FYI.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.