Doughboy Deepend

CTPoolBoy

May 26, 2020
Willington, CT
I am trying to get someone to build me a Doughboy 24' round palm shore pool with an expanded deep end on the far side of the pool. Everyone is trying to push me to do a dish in the middle instead. This makes it tough for my kids to have an area to stand, as they will slip toward the middle... also, you can only go down 12 inches at most. Why are folks against a deep end on this pool.??? Am I crazy for thinking this should work?

I have a deep end as you describe and I love it. 54" walls. The water depth in the deep end is 70". I am 6'1" tall, not quite deep enough to be "over my head" but it seems like it. There are videos online for instructions to install the expandable liner. Its different process than regular liner.

I have a deep end as you describe and I love it. 54" walls. The water depth in the deep end is 70". I am 6'1" tall, not quite deep enough to be "over my head" but it seems like it. There are videos online for instructions to install the expandable liner. Its different process than regular liner.
I am trying to get someone to build me a Doughboy 24' round palm shore pool with an expanded deep end on the far side of the pool. Everyone is trying to push me to do a dish in the middle instead. This makes it tough for my kids to have an area to stand, as they will slip toward the middle... also, you can only go down 12 inches at most. Why are folks against a deep end on this pool.??? Am I crazy for thinking this should work?
Similar issue - biggest hurdle I’ve come across is finding someone willing to do an install on one of these. Did you have any luck?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.