I’m sure it’s similar. The shop vac is to suck the air out and get you wrinkle free as you work the air bubbles towards the vacuum hose.
Yeah I would think so. The whole thing seems simple but very very time consuming. Fingers crossed it’s not as bad as I think. I’d love to be swimming this year.

Reactions: Decoy205
As a kid we had one of those midsize Walmart pools and after trying to fill that for two days straight the well started putting a little brown water up. We then just start using water trucks. I guess I’m still scared of that event happening at my new house. But we will see since this is an expandable liner and it needs to be set carefully. I’ll likely fill the deep end and a few inches of the shallow end with the well and then truck in the last 3-4 feet of water. I’d rather pay for the water than chance the well. Maybe I’m being over cautious. Did you use a well?

Ah,
I understand.

I was just concerned it had to do with the expandable liner, but I didn't think so.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.