Don't Forget About Amazon Smile and TFP...

There needs to be more said to the members about Amazon Smile. It’s a great way to give back for all the help we as pool owners receive. Two things I like about it is I can see how much I’ve given, and how much in total TFP has received. My wife and I both use it. The queen has a serious shopping addiction. Totally benefits TFP. Can’t say enough good things about this site. I promote it to anyone who’ll listen.

Maybe @Leebo can come up with a nifty plugin for the website that lets users show that they are Amazon Smile users and what their latest yearly tally is....we can all battle it out to see who gets to have a special badge by their avatar when they are “king of the hill” ....

Reactions: OTPirate
As another member has reported it's now possible to use the Amazon Link with Amazon Smile. Below are some directions to follow to help TFP out with funding the site.

Reactions: JoyfulNoise
Yes. You can now setup the Amazon App so it uses AmazonSmile instead of just your regular account. There have been times where I needed to order something quickly and I did not want to have to wait to get to my computer at home or fiddle around with the mobile Amazon website.

• Love
Reactions: Leebo

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Moving into our new place has opened my eyes up to how much I was overspending at the Home Improvement stores. I have Amazoned many things in the last few weeks at either 2 for 1 or better. The exact same flood lights and shop lights were 2 for 1. Light switches, outlets and door handles/knobs were cheaper as well and almost half price if bought in 10 packs. Yesterday I decided against something that was $29.99 at the Depot and checked it out at home and it was $8.88 on Amazon. A wire shelving system that would have been around $100 to piece together was $31 so I got 2 and still saved 1/3.

My point is if you know what you need, check out Amazon first and not only save the trip to the store but probably save a bunch too *while* helping TFP.

Bumping this to encourage/remind people to use Amazon smile and direct the donation to TFP while shopping this year. Costs you nothing and helps TFP keep the lights on.

🤛🤜🤛🤜🤛🤜

A couple of more bumps!! Definitely lots of pricey items on everyone’s Santa List this year ... I’ll be shopping on Amazon Smile with TFP as the designated recipient.

And also, you can now setup the Amazon App to use Amazon Smile in case mobile web surfing is a pain.

Reactions: TimTucker

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.