Dolphin S300i - New owner - very proud

After years of wrestling with my old Barracuda suction cleaner and struggling at the start of every new swimming season with the obligatory SLAM and rescue mission to get my pool into a swimmable state - I finally bit the bullet last week and went for the upgrade I knew I needed to have - a robotic cleaner.

After some research I settle on the Maytronics / Dolphin S300i.

What an amazing difference it has made to my life in 5 short days. My pool is now crystal clear, perfectly balanced and I'm ready for the onslaught of hot weather we have been promised down under for the next couple of weeks.

As most here would know, a robotic cleaner is not a cheap investment, but I now understand that it is indeed a worthy one. I put it off for years, foolishly promising myself to get better at maintenance during the winter months, but secretly knowing I wouldn't - and I didn't.

Maintenance is not completely a thing of the past, even robots need love, but maintenance on this guy now is a very simple empty of the basket and a spray clean of the filters and a general inspection of the moving parts after every clean.

So for all of you wondering whether or not to take the plunge (pun very much intended) - Do it - you will not look back.

BTW - Kudos to the team here for the new look web site and app - awesome work and congrats to all involved.
Time for me to commit some coin to this community I think.

Sal

Reactions: kimkats
It certainly was an eye opener to Skippy and myself when "Sheldon" picked up dust and debris in the pool we didn't really know was there until it was picked up and gone!

And brushing the walls....well...that's icing on the cake!! Skippy said if it ever died there would be another for sure!

Maddie :flower:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.