Raleigh NC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I'm considering buying a Dolphin S Series robot when Marina has stock again. How well does this series do with fine pollen that has sunk to the bottom of the pool? Any one robot better than another for vacuuming pollen?

If it’s on the bottom it will pick it up. But you need to use the ultra fine filter panels in the basket to capture it. So if you do get an S series, ask Marina about upgrading the panels to the ultra fine style. You may have to pay extra for them but they do a great job at capturing fine particulates.

Reactions: Mdragger88
If it’s on the bottom it will pick it up. But you need to use the ultra fine filter panels in the basket to capture it. So if you do get an S series, ask Marina about upgrading the panels to the ultra fine style. You may have to pay extra for them but they do a great job at capturing fine particulates.
On this same topic, I asked about improved filters at my pool shop when I picked up my robot and the guy wasn't sure which ones I was talking about. My Active 30 came with two sets, I believe a "rough spring" mesh filter, and a set of the pleated filters. What is this upgraded filter I hear everyone mention?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.