Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Total Control PPC1
I bought an M600 a couple months ago and it worked great the 1 time I tried it. I noticed the app looks a little different lately but didn't think anything of it because it was a little cold to use the pool anyway. I recently turned it on and it is terrible at cleaning the walls and waterline now. It also doesn't come to the surface when I use the pick me up option. This wasn't the case when I used it a month ago. Anyone else noticed this or have any suggestions?

I am sorry you have not received any responses. If the robot is having issues, and is that new, I would reach out to Maytronics for a warranty claim.

I bought an M600 a couple months ago and it worked great the 1 time I tried it. I noticed the app looks a little different lately but didn't think anything of it because it was a little cold to use the pool anyway. I recently turned it on and it is terrible at cleaning the walls and waterline now. It also doesn't come to the surface when I use the pick me up option. This wasn't the case when I used it a month ago. Anyone else noticed this or have any suggestions?
I have a M600 and dirty filters will keep it from climbing. If you are using the pleated filters, it doesn't take much and you need to clean them quite a bit. I don't use the pleated unless the pool is pretty clean.

I just did a check on mine as it wasn't running and it looks like the motor is bad.

I have a M600 and dirty filters will keep it from climbing. If you are using the pleated filters, it doesn't take much and you need to clean them quite a bit. I don't use the pleated unless the pool is pretty clean.

I just did a check on mine as it wasn't running and it looks like the motor is bad.
I forgot to reply sooner but your advice on the filters was great. I had switched and didn't realize it lost so much flow. It cleans the walls really well again.

Thanks again for the tip.

When I first started with a new M400 variant (LR6) it stopped climbing walls quickly even with the coarse filters. Was cleaning them every 5 minutes.

Spoke to the local agent who told me the following:

"When we professionally clean a pool, the best thing to do with the filters is take them out and throw them away. They are generally pretty useless. The best filter you have is in your pump room.

If the pool is really bad then hoover all the big lumps to waste (so you don't clog the impeller). Then use your bot like a giant scrubbing brush & stirrer and let the pool filters do the job they were built for."

Did that to mine and it was clean as a whistle in a couple of days.

I only ever use the coarse filter now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.