Dolphin DX-6 issues

itried

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 12, 2014
Angleton, Tx
Yes i have a dx-6 that is 5 years old. Today it started acting up. Cleaner will run for about 10 seconds and shut off for a few seconds then start over. Basket is clean, impeller and tracks move freely. I have reached out to Maytronics but have yet to hear back yet. Any thoughts? ( i did not search here yet)

Thanks!

Currently have a Dolphin DX-6 that i'm having issues with, possible motor. Does anyone know off hand what would be an equivalent to this? I don't need a caddy or anything to fancy, i just need a robot that cleans the floor and walls well. This one has lasted me 5 or so years but she's showing some signs of ageing now lol. Any info appreciated.

There is a repair YT for the motor. We do not post the link here as it is full of ads, but it appears to be easy and cheap. Just search for Dolphin Pool Cleaner motor repair.

Reactions: itried
Awesome, i would bet that's my issue!
Great. I believe the handle of the guy on YT is LeisureLuke.

If that does not work, contact Marina Pool Spa in Denver Co. The S200 or its equivalents will satisfy your needs I believe. The robots have been in pretty short supply. So might have to be patient.

Reactions: itried
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.