SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I pulled the plug today on my pool a few minutes ago. Im closing. I had my foot reconstructed on Aug 9th and I've not cleaned my pool one time. Hubby (has traumatic brain injury) didnt sweep it and my cover is no good and Im out of chlorine. So... I'm letting it go this winter exposed to the elements and I'll fix it next year. Sad because I've always prided myself on taking good care of it and I just can't do it right now.

I'm sorry you are not able to maintain your pool as you would like. Its hard for a take charge person to have to sit and watch instead of do. How is the recovery on your foot coming along?

Its been a very miserable process but I've gotten through the worst pain of a plate and 7 screws in the arch of my foot. I cant be in standing water n I also can't be on it for long periods of time without obscene swelling. Thanks for asking zea.

Even in the best of TFP-maintained pools, life gets in the way. Rats! Best of luck and continued strength to the both of you as you deal with your challenges. Can't be easy. Take care of yourselves first. The pool (and TFP) will be here and ready next season. :)

I have all the knowledge to clear it next year. Just right now, I can't. Ive used up all my time at work n money is as tight as the new screws in my foot.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I could have gone all day without seeing that dang X-Ray Halloween pic. At least they removed that ugly 6th toe you used to have! Hurry up and get better gal!

The doc put it in a mason jar for me. Im gonna send it to ya! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.