Doheny’s Pool Cleaners by Maytronics

wayden1

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
I see Marina recommended on the forum - does anyone have any feedback on Doheny?

I’m looking at their private label robotic pool cleaner Mercury which i believe is the same as the Dolphin Quantum but it is on sale for $899

Any help would be appreciated

There is a reason that we recommend Marina as they generally have the lowest price, best service, no tax and free 2-day shipping.

You owe it to yourself to compare Marina and Doheny. Talk to them both and go with the one with the best deal.

The Dolphin Quantum is basically the S200 'style' of robot.. Different name, same basic robot.

Here is a link to a new cleaner that I have been trying out... New EVO 614i Robot Pool Cleaner Review

Thanks,

Jim R.

I ordered a robot from doheny years ago. Its a legit operation. The robots are generally the same from many retailers including marina and doheny with different names to make it confusing.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thanks everyone for the replies - I did check with Marina but they are out of stock of the S200 and also my back-up choices. Unfortunately I do not have the luxury of time since I was trying to get the cleaner in before July 4th (I know, cutting it very close). Right now, I may wait to see if any July 4th sales go up and just manually clean the pool for our party. One great thing is no tax at Marina that saves a bunch.

I went ahead and got the Evo 604 from Amazon i had 900 dollars in gift cards just sitting there waiting to be used

It’s coming July 5 so will give it a spin then

Can anyone recommend a caddy or wagon they may use to haul their cleaners i will need to store this in our second garage and it is a hike through our yard

I am also a little concerned about our drains we have 4 of them due to some law in Florida that requires 4 to lower suction to a safe level hopefully Evo won’t get caught on these too much

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.