Does Intex pool 8*30 worth it?

Oh dear lord... I watched to the end of that video. It's painful. All kinds of realities for what NOT to do and tons of diving board fails. I couldn't watch any more of those kids doing back flips and smacking their heads into the coping. Had to skip them. And so many terrible waters. From green, to frothy, to cloudy and gross!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Sure, if you want to spill water every time said kid gets in and out. Those pools are soft sided, they spill water when someone pushes on the top ring.

Watch this at 5:24 to see exactly what I'm talking about.

These pool fail videos give me LIFE!! ? They never get old lol

****EDIT: I am talking about the pool wrecking ones! NOT the children getting hurt clips!! That I would never laugh at. But driving a tractor into an Intex pool and the “pool destruction” clips are pretty funny lol****

Last edited:
Pretty sure I would have been banned before my post number is what it is, if I was a troll.

I know you’re definitely not a troll lol I’m sorry you thought I was questioning that. I was referring to the OP. If this is a serious post then I genuinely apologize. Some of the comments just made me scratch my head (not your comments!).

Actually, I've been pm'ing the op and it's all on the up and up. We just need to sort out his issues in a foreign location for a pool for the kids, that doesn't come with a ladder.

Ohhhh okay. Well then I would like to apologize to the OP and I’m happy to help as well. I don’t have much experience with the Easy Set pools other than helping my neighbors SLAM theirs (thank you TFP!!!!) and keep their water balanced and give them tips. I stand by what I said about the Intex ladders, though. I have the one that came with my Ultra Frame and that thing is an accident waiting to happen. Definitely will be upgrading it next Spring!

We need to find him a test kit now. And a ladder. Cuz those pools are difficult without a ladder. A ladder is $78. It's ridiculous.

$78 is insane!! Has he checked local marketplaces (Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, etc.?) for a used one? If mine wasn’t so tall, I’d send it to him if he really wanted it but the kids would have to be super careful.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.