Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
I just bought this whamma jamma. Should last me a long time

Attachments

• 756A34C1-CDA9-44F0-AD21-99E22FDCDB97.jpeg
    756A34C1-CDA9-44F0-AD21-99E22FDCDB97.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 13
Moisture is the culprit in making the R0870 go bad.

Keep it dry, it should work fine. It must be closed very well in your climate.

Yes, I have the same thing. Keep it in a cool dry place away from the rest of your test kit and just fill up the small powder containers when you need it. Much better value than buying those small ones. Just make sure you keep both that bottle and the one in your test kit completely closed. Make sure it snaps shut so no air gets in there. That's what will make it turn to dark grey eventually.

For $9 you can get a lifetime supply of silica gel packs. I keep one in the FAS-DPD compartment of my kit case.

Thanks, I will keep it in a ziplock and just periodically refill the small container in the test kit. Right now the bottom of that small container has solidified blue so I will soak it in hot soapy water to clean it up, then do my best to keep the powder dry. I'll keep it in a drawer inside, where the climate is dryer from the house hvac system.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.