Prosper, TX (DFW)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I'm looking to do a outdoor shower for fathers day next weekend. I have the perfect spot for it on the side of the house. It already had a deck drain in the right spot, and I had an underground faucet added right next to where I want. I'm not looking to do an enclusure at this time, just the plumbing.

Ideally I'm looking for a simple non-heated shower that will hook into the faucet a few feet away. There are several stand alone units that would easily hook into the hose, but they seem to be made in china junk and get terrible reviews.

Surely I can build a shower with a simple ball valve for on/off, with the piping either metal or painted pvc connected to the brick wall. I could do shark bite type fittings, but have never soldered anything. If I want to get really fancy, I can put a foot wash in as well on a separate valve.

I'm fairly handy if I can follow a solid set of instructions, but I'm not finding what I want on the internet. Anyone have any ideas on how best to accomplish this? I have a few pics of the space below.
IMG_6813.jpg

IMG_6814.jpg

Reactions: tomas21
Something like that is what I was envisioning when we built the pool. Mind sharing where you bought it? Most of the ones I'm finding online are around $200, and lots of reviews about plastic parts, lots of leaks, etc.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.