Diving Board Base with 14 Inch Spacing

KyleMontana

Aug 18, 2022
Charlotte, NC
In the process of replacing my entire diving board, springs and base. I currently have a inter-fab board with cantilever springs and a supreme base. I have a salt pool and the springs are not made for that, so they have rusted through the years and I would like to update to a salt diving system. Problem is, my existing jig spacing is 14 inches and every salt system I find is 12" spacing. I'd really prefer not to have to use the epoxy kit and drill new holes.

Does anyone know of any 14" spacing salt diving systems?

In the process of replacing my entire diving board, springs and base. I currently have a inter-fab board with cantilever springs and a supreme base. I have a salt pool and the springs are not made for that, so they have rusted through the years and I would like to update to a salt diving system. Problem is, my existing jig spacing is 14 inches and every salt system I find is 12" spacing. I'd really prefer not to have to use the epoxy kit and drill new holes.

Does anyone know of any 14" spacing salt diving systems?
There’s no difference between salt and no-salt diving boards. Salt level in a pool is not enough to corrode metal anymore than non-salt water pool. It’s a common misnomer with salt water chlorine pools.

Reactions: Newdude
The ocean is salt water. Your salt pool is 10% of that salinity and many liquid chlorine pools accumulate at least half of your salinity, if not as much as your 'salt pool'

Poor quality materials weather in the elements, even with no pool. It sounds less like your setup was poor quality and more like it had a good lifespan and nothing lasts forever.

Have you considered doing away with the diving board altogether?
How much is the diving board really used for diving?
Maybe put in a jumping rock instead.

Reactions: 1poolman1
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.