Dirt Devil TigerShark/Rampage NOT MOVING

Apr 9, 2015
Nashville TN
I have a 7 yr old Dirt Devil Rampage/TigerShark that will not move. It begins to "cycle up" then just seems to shut down.
I have replaced, over the past couple of years the belts, bearings, rollers etc. Power Supply has power.

Suggestions?????

Tigersharks are kind of difficult to troubleshoot but I'll do my best.

With the unit out of the water flip it upside down, plug it in and turn it on. It will test cycle for about 30 seconds. If one motor cycles on but the other doesn't then you need a new motor box. If neither turns on it may be a cable issue. If both motors turn on but the driving is sporadic or jumpy then you probably need to replace the tracks or bearings.

THANK YOU for the assistance....video was helpful. through the process of elimination we have decided that it is a motor box issue.....burial will be at noon, replacement being ordered!

- - - Updated - - -

THANK YOU for the assistance.... through the process of elimination we have decided that it is a motor box issue.....burial will be at noon, replacement being ordered!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.