Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Does Pentair make a cartridge filter that is a direct plumbing swap for their DE FNSP60 filter? I don't care about keeping the multiport I just am looking for if the swap will work and the model. TIA!

Trying to figure out what you want.... So you have a DE FNSP60 or do you have the Jandy CV340 cart? Are you trying to find a different filter that has the same pipe connections as the DE FNSP60?

the DE FNSP60 dimensions are half way down the page..

It looks like the Pentair clean and clear plus have the same exact dimensions..

That isn't for me it's for my neighbor his de filter cracked. I was trying to convince him to dump the de for the much lower maintenance cartridge filter. But he plans to move out and retire possibly next year so it isn't worth the extra $600. Thanks for the input!

PG,

If that is the case, then I suggest your neighbor look at Craig's list and find a replacement lid or bottom for what he has now.. Used filters and parts are cheap..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.