Diamond Brite - Tahoe Blue VS French Grey

ponz18

Mar 29, 2020
PA
Hello, We are struggling with the pool plaster selection. Going between the Diamond Brite Tahoe Blue and French Grey. Would love to see some pictures of both to get a better idea on color variations. Our deepest end of the pool is 9 Ft. We read about darker blue's are prone to showing streaks/smudges/uneven spots over the years? Any insight/pictures are much appreciated. Thank you in advanced.

Hi and Welcome to TFP!!! Boy do I have a treat for you!!! Look what we have! A whole thread just for different plaster colors!!!

Take a look and let us know what you find that you like!

Kim:kim:

Hi and Welcome to TFP!!! Boy do I have a treat for you!!! Look what we have! A whole thread just for different plaster colors!!!

Take a look and let us know what you find that you like!

Kim:kim:
Thank you Kim for the thread, very helpful. Seems a lot of pebble tech options, our pool company uses only the Diamond Brite series, therefore was hoping to see some variations of the DB Tahoe Blue and French Grey.

Thank you Kim for the thread, very helpful. Seems a lot of pebble tech options, our pool company uses only the Diamond Brite series, therefore was hoping to see some variations of the DB Tahoe Blue and French Grey.
Which option did you pic? Do you have pics? I’m also on the fence on this same decision.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.