Stoney Creek, ON
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Salt & Swim 3C
Hi, wondering if anyone has any tips or products for clearing up the top of my water? Pool chemistry is good, and there isn’t any algae, but in the sun light I constantly see very small bits of either dust, dirt, pollen, etc There are lots of plants/gardens/trees around the pool and neighbourhood, is it just constant dirt and dust from that? Or something wrong with my water? Pictured below, it’s very white in the picture but most transparent in person. Tyia

Attachments

• 0719E201-CD7F-42BE-956E-051AE49163F0.jpeg
    0719E201-CD7F-42BE-956E-051AE49163F0.jpeg
    508.1 KB · Views: 17
This is what your skimmer is for. Does your skimmer have a weir door? What's the water level relative to the skimmer opening?
No weir door, and I always keep the water level around the middle of the skimmer opening, there’s a little dash to show where it should be

No weir door, and I always keep the water level around the middle of the skimmer opening, there’s a little dash to show where it should be
What kind of skimmer do you have? Can you take a photo looking into the throat of the skimmer from the pool? I'm wondering if you are missing your weir door, which would make the skimming action not work nearly as well.

Reactions: MITBeta
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.