Dealing With Pool Cover After Waterfall

wonka27

Jul 13, 2020
Nazareth, PA
Hello everyone...first time posting.

Wondering if anyone could give me some thoughts. We installed our pool in the fall and are using it for the first time this year. We just had a waterfall installed to the pool. We have a Grecian - the waterfall sits on one of the clipped corners...6 ft on the corner plus about a 1 ft around each of the corners. So its length is a total of 8 ft on the pool deck fronting the water.

We also got a safety cover (which we should have waited on, but I believe our installer was more than happy to sell it now, knowing we were plumbing and thinking waterfall). It is a CoverLogix mesh.

I've heard conflicting stories on whether or not these things can be repurposed...cut down to size and straps adjusted in order to reanchor in different spots on the pool deck. I hate to toss it away and start over.

Our pool dealer felt that we could just "flap the corner up" onto the waterfall and install some sort of connection on the waterfall and connect it that way. This sounds questionable at best.

Anyway, any advice would be awesome! Thanks so much!

If you ship it back to the manufacturer, they should be able modify it substantially cheaper than a new cover. Though you will pay 2x freight. And you would need some modification to the anchors I suspect.

Latham now owns ColorLogix and they market them as the Coverstar brand, which they also bought as the autocover manufacturer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.