DE Filter and dirt

Lasulfl

Jun 5, 2022
Warminster pa
I have a D.E.Filter. every year I have the same issue if I add DE or vaccuum the dirt and DE come back in the pool.
I've had the pool.company come out clean the DE panels and tell me it's normal. I can not get my pool clean 100%
It's so frustration and they tell me it's the best service filter that I have...that I shouldn't replace it.
I got a robot vaccuum but the dirt is so fine that that doesn't work either. Any suggestions?
I took a picture of the dirt in the pool on the step and it's all over the bottom of my pool...and when vacuuming either with filter vacuum or robot it sucked it up but comes back in the pool as it's too fine a dirt. Prob pollen

The lack of information makes it very difficult to help. Please update your signature so we know what kind of equipment you have. It’s very likely you have algae and we would need to know your chemical readings from an accurate tfp recommended test kit.
Test Kits Compared
ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry
Overnight Chlorine Loss Test
Once we can confirm it’s not algae we can help you with cleaning and identifying any problems with the filter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.