Cyclone Pool Blower Accessories

therealschwartz

May 18, 2021
Bedford, NY
I recently purchased a Air Supply 4128100P Cyclone 3 HP 120 Volt 14 Amp Portable Pool Spa Air Blower. I opened it up this morning to check it out and realize I'll likely need a hose to connect to the lines when I'm ready to close this Fall. Are there any other accessories people recommend to have handy when using this blower? I've read good things about it - last year I paid $800 to close my pool and it was a wreck when I opened it a few weeks ago.

This would be a good question for @Catanzaro. He'll get with you next time he hops online.
Thanks - I don't know if all the air goes through the skimmer or if I need a contraption to connect to my pump to blow the other direction. When watching the video back of the pool closing last year, they only connected it to one skimmer, but somehow able to blow out the four returns and other skimmer line. I only have two valves to control - one to the return and one from the skimmer.

Thanks - I don't know if all the air goes through the skimmer or if I need a contraption to connect to my pump to blow the other direction. When watching the video back of the pool closing last year, they only connected it to one skimmer, but somehow able to blow out the four returns and other skimmer line. I only have two valves to control - one to the return and one from the skimmer.
First timer here but planning on blowing out with a cyclone from my skimmer. Planning on keeping my water level normal so going to make a gizmo like contraption out of PVC to attach skimmer to cyclone. After I'm done blowing out I'll disconnect the cyclone leaving the PVC still attached to skimmer and cap it. Then add something to the skimmer to help with any ice expansion like an empty anti-freeze bottle.

Also, tomorrow at 11AM EDT, there will be a TFP Expert Discussion. Come join us.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.