CYA Sock?

Eers75

Bronze Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Parkersburg, WV
Really dumb question here. Is there a special type of sock I should use to put my cyanuric acid in or can I just grab one out of my drawer (if I can find one with out a hole) and but some cyanuric acid in it?
Thanks

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Well it does NEED to be a cute sock AND you have to take a picture of it so we can make sure it is cute enough LOL

You can do what I do and dig through your SO's sock drawer to find any sock that does not have a hole in it. Tube socks do work great for me but any that will hold the powder and allow water in to dissolve it will work.

Kim:kim:

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
Eers,

It would be best to use a sock that you don't plan to wear the next day... :cool:

I find the best ones for me is a long athletic or gym style sock, with no holes..

Thanks,

Jim R.

jblizzle

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I actually use 2 of the long white athletic socks (almost like soccer socks). Split the CYA into the 2 socks, tie them together, and then I can hang it over my brush pole out in front of the return jet.

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
LOL why do you think I have to steal them from my hubby???

Please feel free to ask any and all questions. We might have some fun with it but you WILL get an answer or two!

Kim:kim: