Crack in Fiberglass Pool - options and costs for repair?

raokiran

Sep 10, 2022
Bay Area, California
My fiberglass pool has a crack of about 15" near the skimmer. I had previously tried an epoxy filling to plug it. But, the leak persisted. So, I had a leak detection performed and now I have a professional replacing the skimmer. However, we didn't talk about fixing the crack. I was thinking it might be better to fix this while we are at it. I wanted to understand what are my options to repair this and how much would it cost to also get this crack fixed?1662840656311.jpeg

Welcome to TFP.

Talk to people who repair fiberglass boats or Corvette fiberglass body parts or fiberglass aircraft. They know how to lay fiberglass and resin and finish it.

Hi, welcome to TFP! You will need someone who can assess the origin of the cracks to determine if you need to patch the fiberglass shell or if there is an issue with the ground under your pool that needs to be corrected first.

Read this thread for repairs on a fiberglass walled pool by @dianedebuda

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.