Just remember, once you hold the CPO License, you become the “expert”. That also means you become the responsible party if anyone were to bring a claim of liability against the HOA. So, you should only accept the HOA’s offer as long as it is contingent upon you ALSO being covered under their directors and operators (D&O) liability insurance. The last thing you need is someone getting hurt around the pool or sickened by some event and then they go looking to sue someone … and that someone is YOU 🫵

Why do you care about having the CPO Certification?

The questions are all very easy and the answer is always “A”.

Here are a few questions from the test:

Water is:

A) Wet.

B) Dry.

C) A myth.

D) R2D2C3PO

A pool is filled with:

A) Water.

B) Sand.

C) Potato salad.

D) Jell-O.

What is the chemical that turns the water red when someone pees.

A) Dimethylammonium chlorohydrate.

B) Ammonia.

C) Bromine.

D) Fluoride.

Last edited:
Just remember, once you hold the CPO License, you become the “expert”. That also means you become the responsible party if anyone were to bring a claim of liability against the HOA. So, you should only accept the HOA’s offer as long as it is contingent upon you ALSO being covered under their directors and operators (D&O) liability insurance. The last thing you need is someone getting hurt around the pool or sickened by some event and then they go looking to sue someone … and that someone is YOU 🫵
Very, very good advice!!!

The questions are all very easy and the answer is always “A”.

Here are a few questions from the test:

Water is:

A) Wet.

B) Dry.

C) A myth.

D) N7CPO3

A pool is filled with:

A) Water.

B) Sand.

C) Potato salad.

D) Jell-O.

What is the chemical that turns the water red when someone pees.

A) Dimethylammonium chlorohydrate.

B) Ammonia.

C) Bromine.

D) Fluoride.
You're not serious! (I hope)

• Haha
Reactions: JamesW
Why do you care about having the CPO Certification?
Good question. I think I know a lot more about pool care (thanks to TFP) than the guys who come out to maintain our pools. The owner said as much on one occasion after about 10 minutes of interaction with him.

I think I'm going to re-think this....

Reactions: oldprophet

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.