CP3800 Controller Clock Stuck!

Tikitaka23

Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
I have a CP3800 Pool Controller - pic attached. This controls my pump, heater, cleaner, spa, etc. It also allows programming to run the pump during the day.

However, the clock is stuck and does not advance. The dots are beeping and the controls all work fine. Just that the clock does not advance. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 41Zldfbvc+L._SX425_.jpg
    41Zldfbvc+L._SX425_.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
Here is a search string for your issue. Might want to look through some of those threads to see if you can learn anything.

If you find something, do not post to an old thread. Just copy the link to that thread to this thread and ask any questions you might have.

Thank you. I did look through the search results before posting and again, just to make sure. There was an unresolved post (link below) and thus the reason for asking in a new thread. To be clear, there is no ERR code, everything works, just the clock is not advancing.

Sorry that did not work.

I know many with those era controllers have used the Easytouch conversion. You might consider that if you do not find an answer.

Have you tried calling Pentair for advice?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.