Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Question and Comment

1) My company matches charitable donations our employees make. Since TFP is a 501(c)(3) that qualifies to match my donations. However, there's a form that needs to be completed and mailed in to my company. Who/where should I send that for completion? I know, we're stuck in the stoneage since it's not online. It's worth an extra $100 to TFP.

2) I am probably not the only person whose company matches charitable donations. Just something for everyone on here to consider with their employers ;)

• Love
Reactions: woodyp and Newdude
Will they accept it if it’s “printed” digitally? Likely the easiest way would be to snap a photo of the forms and send it over to us. From there we can fill out the fields digitally…..assuming they’ll take it.

I greatly thank you for thinking of TFP! Every bit surely helps.
Lee

State laws vary a lot on charitable contributions by corporations. It’s unfortunately not something that’s easy to solicit given that all of TFP is manned by volunteers. But THANKS for doing that!!!

DocuSign is a great way to digitize legal forms and share them. But it does cost some $$$ to setup.

Will they accept it if it’s “printed” digitally? Likely the easiest way would be to snap a photo of the forms and send it over to us. From there we can fill out the fields digitally…..assuming they’ll take it.

I greatly thank you for thinking of TFP! Every bit surely helps.
Lee
Here's the form. If you can fill out Part II, sign and send back to me with TFP's IRS certification letter, I can submit. The address is required because they'll send a physical check to match my $100. Will that work for TFP?

Attachments

• Fillable Matching Gift 5-16-2020.pdf
    98 KB · Views: 15
2) I am probably not the only person whose company matches charitable donations. Just something for everyone on here to consider with their employers ;)
Thanks for thinking about this!! My company matches as well. Just looked up TFP on my donation center and it's already setup too. :)

@Leebo Just to confirm, the match profile we show is an address based in North Carolina. Is this correct? Can share the rest of the details in a PM if you prefer? Want to ensure you get the match before I donate and request the match.

Reactions: woodyp
Here's the form. If you can fill out Part II, sign and send back to me with TFP's IRS certification letter, I can submit. The address is required because they'll send a physical check to match my $100. Will that work for TFP?
Sorry I didn’t get this sent last night. I saw the thread around 7 and fell asleep on the couch 😂 I’ll get this sent back to you shortly after I get off work today.

Thanks for thinking about this!! My company matches as well. Just looked up TFP on my donation center and it's already setup too. :)

@Leebo Just to confirm, the match profile we show is an address based in North Carolina. Is this correct? Can share the rest of the details in a PM if you prefer? Want to ensure you get the match before I donate and request the match.
Yep, the companies main location is in NC and we’ve got matching gifts in the past. 👍 If you need help with items or need us to fill stuff out let me know.

Reactions: TKpoolOH
Yep, the companies main location is in NC and we’ve got matching gifts in the past. 👍 If you need help with items or need us to fill stuff out let me know.
Thank you for confirming, match requested and on it's way to you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.