Coping looks terrible

• Thread starter Deleted member 312768
  • Start date
I'm just ready to be done. It's such a stress and time suck I don't think I will ever put in another pool! I will buy a house with one already in!
Yeah we tried to have a pool installed at our old house. They took the down payment but couldn’t get the permits because they were wrong about the setback requirements. All that was a nightmare, and my wife really really was going to get a pool one way or another. So we went out and bought a house with a pool. Thing about that was it needed tons of work… new liner, new steps, lots of electrical work, new pump, installed SWG. Had to get mean with the pool builder to get our down payment money back. Oh yeah we were paying two mortgages for a couple of months because suddenly we owned two houses! Lol…. But still yeah way less stressful then dealing with the freaking pool builder…

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.