Converting to salt.

There's virtually nothing you can do to a working swimming pool to increase the resale value of your home. Any money you spend on it will just be a house-warming gift for the next owner, that won't even be recognized or appreciated as one until after they move in. You probably shouldn't put any money into the pool until you decide to stay.

Reactions: MA5177
Did I share, or have you stumbled across the Meter Trick, for filling your pool? It's a way to confirm/improve your water volume number. Let me know if you haven't seen it...

There's virtually nothing you can do to a working swimming pool to increase the resale value of your home. Any money you spend on it will just be a house-warming gift for the next owner, that won't even be recognized or appreciated as one until after they move in. You probably shouldn't put any money into the pool until you decide to stay.
I believe you are probably correct, I personally wanted to demo it and fill it in. That is what I do for a living, I have demolished and filled at least 100 pools in my life as a demo/ grading contractor.

But the wife wants the pool and she wants it looking good so guess what ? It’s in the process of being re plastered as we speak

Oh, geez, I'm sorry. You said that in your first post. My bad. I'm in too many threads. I was referring to your SWG and didn't mean to put down the remodel. Well, with the prison sentences we're all serving we can justify money spent on a pool 'cause we don't get to spend any on going anywhere else...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.