converting baquacil to chlorine

Ohm_Boy said:
...i realize the all the maintenance that goes into keeping a tfp.
Actually, you're realizing the effort impact of a Baqua conversion to chlorine. Regular maintenance is WAY easier.
Ayep!

I test and add acid and/or bleach 2 or 3 times a week. Vacuum once a week, maybe 20 minutes worth. I brush it several times a week, but I'm out in back anyway smoking usually, so I'd just be sitting there otherwise. It's very easy to keep things in shape once they're in shape.

:testkit:

finally i got the cc to be .5 for two days in a row. i kept the fc at 15 the best i could throughout the conversion. one other question before my final thanks, should the cc always remain at .5 and what would happen if the cc goes up. should i panic? again i am so thankful for this site. i was nervous at first and thought i messed things up. i already recommended this site to people at work.

You can relax :) CC may spike up just a little a few more times yet and may not go all the way down to 0.0 for a while yet. This isn't a big deal, just raise the FC level up a little extra high and it should go back down again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.