Control 4 and Omnilogic

Thanks Captain! I was hoping to have the ability to access the pool from my panels and TV. I have the Omni app only on my phone and it would be easier for my wife and kids to deal with it.

I find it odd that there is no good driver for it on C4.

There has been an omnilogic driver available for Control4 for a long time.
I'm no longer a C4 dealer, and it's been a few years, but it was a very simple installation.
Download the driver, let it connect via SSDP (the C4 device discovery protocol) and enter the username and password for your account on the hayward site.
You did need to "allow" access on the hayward website for it to connect and work and that's what tripped most people up in the install.

The driver still shows up on the C4 website, but it hasn't been updated since 2018:
Control4 Driver Search

It downloaded fine for me, so I attached it here, you will need to rename it .c4z
You normally need the dealer level software to add drivers into the system.
If you've got a licensed version of composer, you just use that driver lookup tool and double click to drop it in the project. Remember that it ID's via SSDP so the machine running composer needs to be on the same subnet as the Omnilogic and you need to allow access in the Hayward web config.

Attachments

• pool_hayward_omnilogic.zip
    618.2 KB · Views: 5
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.