Constant dirt on bottom of pool

I have a 25,000 gallon inground pool that on a daily basis is showing a significant amount of dirt on the bottom. I am going to include some photos. I do have a cloth skimmer sock that is in the skimmer and does not show any significant buildup of dirt or algae during the hours that I run the pump.
I do not have a noticeable return of the dirt into the pool when I vacuum. I have held a sock over the returns yet and have not seen much of anything. I am not sure where this dirt may be coming from but I’m having to vacuum on a daily basis.F6562056-65D8-4E9C-8763-76130489192B.jpeg

I have a 25,000 gallon inground pool that on a daily basis is showing a significant amount of dirt on the bottom. I am going to include some photos. I do have a cloth skimmer sock that is in the skimmer and does not show any significant buildup of dirt or algae during the hours that I run the pump.
I do not have a noticeable return of the dirt into the pool when I vacuum. I have held a sock over the returns yet and have not seen much of anything. I am not sure where this dirt may be coming from but I’m having to vacuum on a daily basis.View attachment 353754
The experts are going to ask you to post a full set of test results.
FC
CC
CYA
pH

For extra credit include TA and CH.

Can you pinch it between your fingers or does it go “poof” when you go near it?

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.