Considering OB in Chandler, AZ. BYOP? Good subs?

Im digging an even bigger hole in the middle of the ramada and will cover with weedblock, then fill with gravel with more weedblock on top. Then the whole floor will have ABC layer (recycled crushed concrete), then sand then our Travertine decking. I thought this route would be better than plumbing in a sump pump. If you need a list of subs, send me a PM with your email and I'd be happy to share.

Last edited:

Attachments

• PoolSubsDecking.pdf
    107.8 KB · Views: 27
  • PoolSubsInterior.pdf
    94.9 KB · Views: 24
  • PoolSubsShotcrete.pdf
    97.1 KB · Views: 23
  • PoolSubsElectric.pdf
    93.9 KB · Views: 17
  • PoolSubsPlumbing.pdf
    92.1 KB · Views: 19
  • PoolSubsRebar.pdf
    95.6 KB · Views: 21
  • PoolSubsExcavation.pdf
    100.3 KB · Views: 21
  • PoolSubsEngineering.pdf
    128.4 KB · Views: 25
Brandon, Did you get a list of subs? If so, would you share. I'm putting together a list of resources for Valley residents based on forum posts.

Would love to see what you've been able to pull together! The lists from @bigdogmg were much appreciated as well!

I've got a close friend who owns a pool cleaning company and they've expanded into decent size remodel projects over the last couple years but not into full builds at this point. The pool business is a busy one here in the valley so we dont get to connect often but I am hoping to get with him soon and maybe pick his brain to see if I can get some of the subs he uses for those projects as well - they would likely be 2nd half of the process type guys, maybe plumbling/elec but lots of decking, interior, etc. work from what I see him doing project wise so I will share as I get more!

Reactions: count783

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.