Clermont, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Any idea how to resolve this error message @ the red arrow? I'm about 99% sure I'm connected to my EasyTouch because I can see the air temps changing from my iPad and PC. The particular image below is from my PC. I have the customer and the service provider (Pentair Remote Control & Monitor) installed. Why did I put the service provider software on my machine? Because I'm a geek and wanted to see what it did. Interesting thing is, I can get my pool status pulled up on the RC&M software, and when thru that software I tell it to connect to my pool, I get that status window that pops up, goes thru a login protocol, appears to be doing ok, then it errors out at then end and tells me can't connect to protocol adapter. I'm telling myself that it has to be communicating to the EasyTouch otherwise I wouldn't be able to see air temp changes, so why can't I get it to connect this way?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-14 081721.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-11-14 081721.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 14

Have you tried removing the RC&M and tried just ScreenLogic by itself first?

Is your protocol adapter hard-wired or are you using the Wireless links?

I don't advise using the hard-wire approach, but temporarily using it to eliminate possible wireless link issues works well..

To be honest, I don't have a lot of experience troubleshooting ScreenLogic connection issues, as mine worked the very first time it was connected and I have never had an issue.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.