Comparable part for 11904, Titanium Electrode for 28669/28670? (out of stock)

May 17, 2018
Houston, TX
Hi all! I have an Intex SWG reading code 91 & need a new Titanium Electrode. The replacement part would be 11094, but this is out of stock. This unit is out of warranty. Last year I did have the same issue under warranty.

Does anyone know if I can use the "11389, Titanium Electrode for 14in Sand Filter Pumps & Saltwater Systems"? I don't mind if I have to retrofit the closure if that's what it takes.

I'm trying to avoid having to buy a whole new SWG this year. Now that I am aware this is a known issue with Intex I will start budgeting for a better brand.

Thanks all!

Hi all! I have an Intex SWG reading code 91 & need a new Titanium Electrode. The replacement part would be 11094, but this is out of stock. This unit is out of warranty. Last year I did have the same issue under warranty.

Does anyone know if I can use the "11389, Titanium Electrode for 14in Sand Filter Pumps & Saltwater Systems"? I don't mind if I have to retrofit the closure if that's what it takes.

I'm trying to avoid having to buy a whole new SWG this year. Now that I am aware this is a known issue with Intex I will start budgeting for a better brand.

Thanks all!
Ever find anything out? I'm in the same boat

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.