Coleman 2008 Model 461 parts pictorial needed

Looks like that coleman line was aquired by maax maybe they might be of assistance if you could find a phone number or send them a message

I had to call Watkins recently about my lifesmart spa & the lady gave me every part # there is on my spa & where I could purchase them. Maybe you’ll have as much luck .

Looks like that coleman line was aquired by maax
As I understand it, maxx made spas for coleman, or paid to use the coleman name, but either way that ended some 15 years ago or so. They kept making the same crappy spas, but they were now called maxx spas. Coleman will not have any part diagram, and I doubt maxx will either. Frankly, I doubt one ever existed.
There's really not much to a maxx. A parts list should be sufficient for anything you need to replace. There's a fair chance the originals won't be available any longer anyway. Everything but the jets will be easily replaced with aftermarket parts, but the jets may require plumbing in new fittings.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.