CMP Natural Wonders LED Waterfalls Compatability w/Pentair Intellicenter

Aquaholic1

Mar 2, 2022
Friendswood, TX
Good morning! My electrician is stating that the waterfalls are not compatible with the Pentair automated system. On the Intellicenter 2 app on my phone is showing under "Lights" - lights for the lazy river which include all (8) of the MicroBrite lights in the lazy river, both GloBrites in the bubblers in the lazy river beach entry and the three CMP waterfalls on the pool wall. On the Intellicenter 2 app it's not showing options for colors (except white) or color shows for any of them.
Questions:
-Is there any other way besides turning on/off to change the lights on the CMP Natural Wonders Waterfalls?
-Should they be listed under "Lights" OR under "Features" separate?

What high voltage relays are what lights connected to?

How are the AUX relays defined in the IntelliCenter Configuration?

Reactions: Aquaholic1
Is the Circuit Function for each light AUX relay set to LIGHT or the type of light on that relay?

1684679802784.png
1684680082758.png

Is the Circuit Function for each light AUX relay set to LIGHT or the type of light on that relay?

View attachment 494327
View attachment 494328
Allen,
Good morning! I apologize that I'm just now able to reply back. I REALLY appreciate all your help. I must apologize in advance that I'm new to this whole Pentair Intellicenter system. The Pentair 8 microbrites, 2 bubblers w/globrites and the Intellibrites are working just fine. It's the three Natural Wonders by CMP waterfalls that I'm questioning. Our electrician is stating that CMP is not listed in the Pentair Intellicenter automated system and the ONLY way to operate it is to turn off and on for each individual color. Is this true?

Allen,
Good morning! I apologize that I'm just now able to reply back. I REALLY appreciate all your help. I must apologize in advance that I'm new to this whole Pentair Intellicenter system. The Pentair 8 microbrites, 2 bubblers w/globrites and the Intellibrites are working just fine. It's the three Natural Wonders by CMP waterfalls that I'm questioning. Our electrician is stating that CMP is not listed in the Pentair Intellicenter automated system and the ONLY way to operate it is to turn off and on for each individual color. Is this true?
Are all of your lights on one transformer or do you have several. If several, are all of the transformers on separate relays (can you turn the cmp lights on separate from the others)?

Would it help if I went outside and took pictures of the Intellicenter screen under "Lights"?
Yes, I can turn on all three of the CMP Natural Wonders waterfalls without any of the other lights coming on. Right now when we turn the waterfalls on, they scroll through all the colors. The other night it sat on an individual light (blue).
Question:
-Will the Intellicenter work with the CMP waterfalls withOUT having to turn on and off to go to the different colors?

What circuit function is the Watercolor light AUX circuit set to?

full

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Attachments

• 15109059-6F56-49D6-9C25-6B6D8CEEC426.jpeg
    15109059-6F56-49D6-9C25-6B6D8CEEC426.jpeg
    661.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 0AD78F1D-9811-49AB-8F8D-89FA0CDBD5A5.jpeg
    0AD78F1D-9811-49AB-8F8D-89FA0CDBD5A5.jpeg
    326.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 3620CD0A-4006-41DD-815F-7DEA431E8560.jpeg
    3620CD0A-4006-41DD-815F-7DEA431E8560.jpeg
    644.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 2E1D4076-7866-421C-8A5B-CAA7921CE2E2.jpeg
    2E1D4076-7866-421C-8A5B-CAA7921CE2E2.jpeg
    448.4 KB · Views: 5
So, the CMP Natural Wonders are a "J" Style and NOT a "P" style correct?

J style is or Jandy Aqualink Controller.

P style is for Pentair Controllers.

The style is selected on the Smart Synch Controller.

I think if you set the Smart Synch controller to P-Style and say in the Circuit Type it is one of the Pentair color changing lights then you will get the color menu and the IntelliCenter will do the on/off clikcs for you.

1684954660026.png

J style is or Jandy Aqualink Controller.

P style is for Pentair Controllers.

The style is selected on the Smart Synch Controller.

I think if you set the Smart Synch controller to P-Style and say in the Circuit Type it is one of the Pentair color changing lights then you will get the color menu and the IntelliCenter will do the on/off clikcs for you.

View attachment 495692
The eight Pentair MicroBrite lights and the 2 Pentair GloBrite lights turn on/off together and I'm able to switch the individual colors and color shows. However, not for the three CMP Natural Wonders waterfalls. Since the CMP Natural Wonders waterfalls isnt a J style since it's not Aqualink, a P style since it's not Pentair and H style since it's not Hayward. Now what?

The eight Pentair MicroBrite lights and the 2 Pentair GloBrite lights turn on/off together and I'm able to switch the individual colors and color shows.

You have said that a few times.

However, not for the three CMP Natural Wonders waterfalls. Since the CMP Natural Wonders waterfalls isnt a J style since it's not Aqualink, a P style since it's not Pentair and H style since it's not Hayward. Now what?

Do you have the CMP waterfall lights connected through the Smart Synch controller box? If not, that is what you need to make it P-Style.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.