CMP In-line Chlorinator

tstex

Silver Supporter
Aug 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Hello to all,

Have an in-line Chlorinator that was originally installed w whole system in Jan 2015. About a year later, I want TFP Method all the way, but use the Chlorinator to add CYA w pucks when needed.

I put 3 pucks in about 10 days ago and they still looked pretty whole, then 2 more, but the FC levels w them doesn;t seem to be increasing like it used to do, I have the dispensing valve all the way to the right [full open-clockwise]. Is there something I Can do to troubleshoot why this is not dispensing the CL when there's five 3" pucks in the canister. I have always used 3" pucks when needed and previously they dissolved fine. I have enclosed a link to the type that I have for your reference. I have never had an issue w this before. My water is about 78 degrees so it should dissolve ok

thank you very much, tstex - I can take some pic's if you need them

At what rate are you running the pump at? Most erosion chlorinators take a pretty high rate to work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.