Cloudy water, high CYA, high phosphates

Butterfly....Thanks for merging the thread. I started a new one because it was a different question and didn't want to mess things up with the forum. I see the point in the merge.

Timerguy....Yes, I do want my CYA around 30ppm (and will get there one day) but I was tired of draining and refilling and ~45-47ppm CYA is an acceptable level. Yes, it is more bleach for SLAMing but once I am done with this SLAM I shouldn't have to SLAM again, provided I maintain proper balance at all times. :)

My comments in red

Butterfly....Thanks for merging the thread. I started a new one because it was a different question and didn't want to mess things up with the forum. I see the point in the merge.

No problem.:smile:

......... Yes, it is more bleach for SLAMing but once I am done with this SLAM I shouldn't have to SLAM again, provided I maintain proper balance at all times. :)

Excellent comment :goodjob: You may find that you like starting the swim season around 50 CYA

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.