Closing - Dryco Pool Cover Drain

Jul 11, 2016
Bensalem/PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Looking for more information on the Dryco Pool Cover Drain. I saw it at the beginning of the year and now it does not seem to be available anywhere. I like the fact that it drains the water off and you don't have to lower the water in your pool. If this is not available, does anyone use anything similar to this?

This will be my first year of buying a pump for my covered AGP. Why are you going with the manual type versus an automatic electric pump?

This will be my first year of buying a pump for my covered AGP. Why are you going with the manual type versus an automatic electric pump?
You're right. I have a good little giant electric pump. I've always disliked the way the cover sunk down so low when I drained my pool below the skimmer. This year I will not drain the pool and take the precautions I need to prevent freezing in the skimmer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.