Jsf721

Jun 24, 2022
Long Island, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I had hernia surgery 9/22 and was not sure how long my recovery would take. I’m doing well.

Since I closed my pool earlier than usual I took my FC up to 25 and it’s covered by a loop lock mesh cover. The Cya was at 70 and the rest of the metrics we within range when tested the weekend of the close by me and my TF-100 pro kit.

It was consistently above 60 degrees since I closed the pool. Any advice on what I should do if anything in the next few weeks to make sure my open it the best it can be.

Thanks

It's been plenty cold here for weeks, likely since you closed. This morning was 30 degrees when I woke up. it doesn't matter how high we get today, the average will still be below 60, and you need several days with an average above 60 to care.

If there is any warm spells, that's why you started with 25 FC and with any luck you will be above minimum still in the spring.

Reactions: Jsf721
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.