Circupool Damage from Winter Freeze - Special Discounts

PSJ

Apr 8, 2020
Dallas, TX
My RJ45+ (just purchased August 2020) froze and shattered during the 2021 texas winter storm . On a whim, I called to see if warranty could cover, or if returning it for remanufacturing would save me any money.

They offered a discounted price for people affected by the winter storm. I ended up buying the RJ45+ *EDIT: replacement cell only* for $356 (pretax/shipping) instead of the listed price of $549.

Just thought I'd share since it saved me ~$200 USD for 10 minutes of my time. I had heard their customer service was pretty good which is one of the reasons I had decided to buy it in the first place ( in addition to allowing warranty to cover self install), but this definitely was a nice surprise.

I believe they are the same company. I actually chatted with discount salt and they gave me the number (936-372-1515). Though when I called, my callerID identified it as Circupool.
They are tied together, somebody said Discount salt is the retail facing side.
Glad they didn't just say " too bad , pay or go away" like a lot of companies these days do.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.