Cincinnati First Time and New Build

Vwpower44

Apr 21, 2020
Cincinnati, OH
Hey, my name is Mike. I have a beautiful wife and three lovely kids. I own my own Audio Video Design and Installation business. My wife and I have always loved pools, and apparently my kids are the same way. We are in the process of interviewing Pools Builders to begin the process. Look forward to learning a ton, and getting this pool underway. Im sure I will have tons of questions, probably many that have been asked countless times. Ill do my best to search the forums before I ask the same question many of you have already asked.

Cheers!

Mike

Welcome Mike, you came to the right place. Lurked here for a year or two before taking the plunge. Pool build started Labor Day 2018. Wet winter and spring last year in our part of the world. Opened July 1 2019.
Just re-opened yesterday - looking good and can't wait for a bit of a warm up.
Southwest Ohio (just east of Cinti)

Welcome! Northern Warren County here. The forums are a wealth of knowledge. Started last July calling pool installers between Dayton and Cincinnati. Picked one in early August and had the pool installed last October. Opened the first weekend in April and learning something new everyday.

Im in Anderson Township on the Eastside. We have quotes from three different installers. IT so tough because all three are recommending something different. We are looking to break ground end of July but that window is closing while we try to do our research and figure out our path. Do you mind telling me who you your pool builder was and your experience in a private message?

Thanks!

Mike