Cheapest Chlorine 3in Tablets in The World!

I would try Home Depot or Lowe’s. Even Intheswim has it for $155.

I had to switch to liquid chlorine since my CYA and Calcium Hardness got too high from our pool servicing company using the pucks. are you able to balance your CH and CYA with pucks?

Does anyone know anything else cheaper?
I know a cheaper source if you're willing to meet a guy behind 7-11 at midnight and not ask too many questions. :p

But, seriously the price isn't going to be too much different unless there is something wrong with the tabs.

You can probably find tabs from China on a sketchy website that might be somewhat cheaper.

In general, we recommend against tabs for routine maintenance.

In general, most any other source of chlorine is cheaper due to the problems involved with using tricolor
I would try Home Depot or Lowe’s. Even Intheswim has it for $155.

I had to switch to liquid chlorine since my CYA and Calcium Hardness got too high from our pool servicing company using the pucks. are you able to balance your CH and CYA with pucks?
$155 is too much for 50lbs... Cheapest I have found so far is $110

As for water balance, yea everything is nice and easy with levels at the moment. (35,000 gallons). Of course, chlorine is around 5 but I am ok with 5
I know a cheaper source if you're willing to meet a guy behind 7-11 at midnight and not ask too many questions. :p

But, seriously the price isn't going to be too much different unless there is something wrong with the tabs.

You can probably find tabs from China on a sketchy website that might be somewhat cheaper.

In general, we recommend against tabs for routine maintenance.
I'll meet him. I want the cheapest connection possible

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.