Cheaper place to get replacement Polaris 360 water feed hoses?

Skenn81

Apr 23, 2018
Florida
This is something I don't think I need OEM for, especially that the pool store sells Polaris branded hose sections for $50 a pop for a few feet.

One section of my hose is splitting apart and a bunch of pin hole leaks have also appeared, so I once again have a nice water fountain feature in my pool. Are there generic hose reels I can get or replacement parts that don't cost so much for some plastic? I don't need any of the connectors or gears or anything, just a generic section of hose to take off the old one and pop on a new one. Goes from the wall connector point to the first extension point.

As the least exciting end to this thread I ordered one of the generic 6' ones for $19 on Amazon, it showed up, I connected it, and it does what a hose is supposed to do.

Besides brand name does the Polaris one do anything better for $50+ when compared to this?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.