Favorite replacement bags for a Polaris 360?

Skenn81

Apr 23, 2018
Florida
Does it matter or should I just buy whatever generics Amazon sells for $15 and be done with it?

I do have some generics now but the zippers usually go bad after not very long. Is there anything better than that but is not a Polaris OEM? $25 a bag seems a bit steep for new, but are they twice as good as the generics?

Does it matter or should I just buy whatever generics Amazon sells for $15 and be done with it?

I do have some generics now but the zippers usually go bad after not very long. Is there anything better than that but is not a Polaris OEM? $25 a bag seems a bit steep for new, but are they twice as good as the generics?
You answer your own question.

In my experience OEM Polaris bags last longer and are worth the price.

You can buy more of the cheap knockoff bags or fewer of the Polaris bags.

Where is a good place to buy real parts and not fakes?
Depends on the parts. I like dealing with polytecpools And inyopools. Amazon just provides a storefront and you have to look at who the seller is.

Well I ended up with a Polaris proper replacement. I'm going to watch to see how long it lasts compared with the generics and see if it was worth it. I'll report back sometime in the next 6 months to 3 years depending on how this goes.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.