Ferndale, MI
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Ok, my water is clear and beautiful, I have passed an OCLT, but my water was green (but clear) at opening. and there was very little water. (opened may 12) but it cleared up with 5 gallons of chlorine and again I passed the OCLT. I also passed the CC at .5, but I've been testing CC regularly and it varies, sometimes it's .5, and sometimes it's 1. why?? it's driving me crazy. So, this week was COLD, so I brought it up to SLAM level and tested CC at .5 so I let the chlorine levels come down and now it's at normal levels and today it tested at 1.

Be sure to clean the vials you are using for testing with bleach or rubbing alcohol. Dirty testing equipment can result in false CC results.

CC is just an indicator. If your water is crystal clear, you have no recurring debris, and can pass a OCLT, then just stay at maintenance levels.

Be sure to clean the vials you are using for testing with bleach or rubbing alcohol. Dirty testing equipment can result in false CC results.

CC is just an indicator. If your water is crystal clear, you have no recurring debris, and can pass a OCLT, then just stay at maintenance levels.
oh, thank you! I generally just rinse them!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.