Cannot login remotely

Monsoon

Jul 25, 2021
Chandler, az
I tried to log in remotely and will not connect, panel box outside had no power, flipped breakers, got power, still no connection, checked box at modem, the metal box shows a red light. The plastic bell shaped thing cable plugs into is green but flickering. The WiFi is up in the house. Can someone help me resolve this?
Thanks

Great. You have a Pentair ScreenLogic 2. Is it tied to an Easytouch automation? Have you changed your wifi system lately?

What caused the Easytouch panel to be without power?

Hello, sorry typo, auto correct, pentair not pentagram!! We had a storm that knocked the power out. All is functioning now at the outdoor box but my app won't connect. I think all the lights on the interface, modem etc are OK. The app is not user friendly. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled it but can't get any resolution to getting back into the main screen.

Can you log into your Sreenlogic from a desktop/laptop? Are you trying via the app using Local or Remote?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.