Can I get some cheese with that whine?

Where is global warming when you are prepared? Central CA in June and the high temps are in the 70s today with winds up to 25 mph. My pool water is nice but getting out is brutal. Turn up the sun.

The guest hot tub on my yacht is not getting to full temperature. It's only getting to 101 degrees. So, as you can see, I'm dealing with my own crisis right now.

Also, as if that's not bad enough, the chef just informed me that the only caviar we have for the party tonight is domestic.

I mean really, how much more can I take?

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude and JodieM
The guest hot tub on my yacht is not getting to full temperature. It's only getting to 101 degrees. So, as you can see, I'm dealing with my own crisis right now.

Also, as if that's not bad enough, the chef just informed me that the only caviar we have for the party tonight is domestic.

I mean really, how much more can I take?

How are you not curled up in a ball in the corner?

Im getting the distinct impression that I havent reached a very sympathetic audience here!
You want sympathy! You got issues? yeah I got issues of my own too. I turned on the sprinklers, set the HT to 80...and my wine rack was empty... so no Chardonnay for you. I toasted your plight with a warm Modelo instead. berp..

BTW...You're being a great sport to provide us all a platform to give some pent up ribbing....

You want sympathy! You got issues? yeah I got issues of my own too. I turned on the sprinklers, set the HT to 80...and my wine rack was empty... so no Chardonnay for you. I toasted your plight with a warm Modelo instead. berp..

BTW...You're being a great sport to provide us all a platform to give some pent up ribbing....

So who let that happen???

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, crisis averted. My yacht is still under warranty. The shipyard is sending a technician from the Netherlands.

They were able to source a backup yacht for us. So, life is good again.

Shout out to Feadship for their great customer service.

Anyone looking for a great yacht builder, I can highly recommend them.

Also, the caviar is actually pretty good. So, we will get through the party ok.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.