Can I get some cheese with that whine?

carnivalday

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Oct 25, 2017
Ocala, FL
I know, I know..... in the general scheme of things right now, with everything going on in the world, with poor Casey uprooting her whole life, with everyone hating on each other......my problem is almost embarassing to even mention......but waaaaaaahhhh!!!! I cant swim!!!!! Its been raining for 40 days and 40 nights, and its cold and soggy, and its still raining, and its going to rain all day tomorrow so I cant swim tomorrow either.....so waaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! There. I feel better.

I heard it’s coming down hard enough that if you go outside you won’t know you aren’t swimming. Go pretend in the driveway. :)

• Haha
Reactions: carnivalday
And my stupid weather radio is going off every 5 minutes, tornado warning, flash flood warnings, video of tornados a few miles from me....for gods sake, I just want to get in my pool!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
oh pahleese! while i am sad for you, you at least have the option. i have just recently had two surgeries and a mess of various casts up dominant arm and probably wont be able to get any swimming in this summer at all!

i am whinging bad.

maddie

• Sad
Reactions: JodieM

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.